Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Written by Bee

One by one you intrigue me.

You take a hold of me.

You have me trapped.

Not a soul to soul confrontation.

But a soul to soul manipulation.

You got me trapped not in a rebuttal

against wrong and approve of right

but a misunderstood precision.

I learned what love means,

not by being loved by you,

but understanding where you have guided me.

I learned how to see you

and yet you learned how to fool me.

I encouraged right you discouraged it pretty tight.

Your stares and smiles meant allot to me,

but for you it’s like exercise.

Opening them wide eyes, stretching them nice lips,

it all remains a mystery.

No doubt about your kindness, modesty, and wisdom,

but I’m talking truth to the unrelieved.

I gave trust to you, you dragged trust right out.

Layers and layers of unexplainable situations,

deep under tissues with covered skin.

I guess again time will change all that has begun.

I promised a promise that I will understand

why I have such strong feelings

for someone who hasn’t put that much into my system.

I promised a promise that you will always

remain something dear in my heart.

Even if I will never be you’re one.

I’m one on my own.

And one of many that are trapped in your circles

that are in one of small vessels.

A blood cell in your brain.

written by Bee

-taibah out

0 comments: