Friday, April 9, 2010

the scene that you grow now

i have turned so selfish that it makes me sad. i blame my damn university for this. and my faculty. and my career choices. and why the hell does management class instructor have to be so difficult.

i cant complain now, theres an open window thats left. and i just gotta take it for what it is. Strategic Management, FUCK YOU!!! lol.

there honestly has to be a better day somewhere in the future, that i can look back at these days and laugh. and say "HELL NO" when i get a call for being an alumi and asking me to donate.

new rant: i hate charities that call you and refuse to mail you out packages about what they want you to donate for. and they expect me to trust them with giving out a credit card over the phone? i was almost late for work cuz of you!! :(

i wish finals were over. so i can stop studying in dafoe. damn starbucks in there is making too much money off me.

-taibah out.

0 comments: