Wednesday, November 26, 2008

challluu

i turned my bedroom into a sauna lastnight.
turned up the heater on High and MAX heat and kept the bedroom door shut for several hours.
i walked out of my room with my capris and a tshirt, and nearly froze trying to grab a towel from the hall closet.

haha
anyways,
so taibah? howz life?
umm, it sucks. as usual. but guess what, they're called Temporary Fitnahs, so its just a matter of patience and remembering Allah during these times.

i had sushi on monday night. it was gross. im never gonna try it again. the waitress mixed up my tray with my sisters. i ate 2 rolls of tuna. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. i ordered the Tempura Yam rolls, they were edible. I find that sushi doesnt have much taste.

campus life is pretty scary, esp these days. its troubling trying to find the right people to call "friends".

i find im starting to lose my patience level more and more frequently. I dont know how that happens, but i get mad much quicker and im a 'Little Miss Grumpy Pants' for weeks at a time. Perhaps its just stress?
back in highschool health class, they gave us a session on Stress and dealing with it. Step 1: Find the root of your stress. Problem is, i cant find the root..

ok i lied.
i do know the root, but i guess im the only one responsible/capable of changing it to something better. im pretty lazy these days, i need to grasp moments as they come. NO ONE IS WAITING FOR ME!!! its only me that decides what i want in my life, its only upto a certain point that i rely on my parents to make decisions for me right?

im freakin 2o years old.
and its time to stop dreaming.
reality hits me in the face daily, right now, yesterday, last year, last decade. always.

holy crap, this year has just been sooooo freakin insane :(
-taibah out


0 comments: