Tuesday, February 5, 2008

campus woes part 1 of 100,000,000!

my campus, is amazing. In fact i love it so much i hate it. From the washrooms that NEVER get cleaned in the education building, to the ladies who work at tim hortons and give me wattery coffee. i love it all.

i go to this fine academic institution called "University of Manitoba". We have terrible food places to eat, and our campus is so grey. The tunnels are so bad, you cant even send a text message while you're in them. Alot of places have NO RECEPTION at all, so if its an emergency and you have a cell phone, you're scruuudd.

im hungry rite now. i wish i brought a lunch to school but i was in such a hurry to leave. I would have brought lasagna for lunch too. Im drinking a booster juice however, and i gotta keep alive all day with it, or until i go home.

i think my rings look very pretty today. sometimes i match my rings with my noserings.

the girl sitting across me is having the most gayest phone conversation ever!
"you're so cute. omg we wore a kangaroo costume? *teehee*"

i keep glacing over at her, and her face is like this insane red color.

anyways....

the network here in university centre today, is terrible. i keep getting disconnected. i think ima connect my earphones now. this should be alot of fun.

0 comments: