Tuesday, February 12, 2008

smile like you mean it....

Sadness. Such a deep feeling indeed. Being ripped apart, piece by piece. You can feel your mind shatter of all happiness.

Tears are words the heart is trying to say. Hot tears sting, they’re pain, sadness, and anger. Happy tears are light. They are easily brushed aside and dry much faster.

Laughter makes you forget about the sadness in your life.

Holding your face in your hands. Letting those hands catch those tears. Those tears are hot. Those hands, try hard to cover your face. Your face is twisted with such devestation of strong emotions. You cover your mouth. You get a migrane. Your head hurts, your brain wants to stop your heart from learning truth.

You want to give up.

You count the cuts, you played the game, you want to stop, you want to go back, retrace the steps, you played the game, you got the cuts. Damnit. Stop the truth, no more truth, I cant breath anymore. Choking on the bitterness of an evil act. Let it out, fuck just let is OUT!

No

No

No

Wipe your tears, don’t show your face. Wipe, wipe, wipe. How many times will I wipe? How many times will I hide? Years, months, days..no damnit. Life isn’t suppose to be like this. Why now? Why today? Why my life, why not yours?

Stuck in the shadows of my bitter past, leave me to rot in migranes, hot tears. No, you cant see my face. I’ve got games to play, and cuts to count.

taibah out.

3 comments:

ayoota said...

innnnsaaaane...

Maha said...

Wow I really like this one. I'm guessing it doesn't explain everything you're feeling cause there isn't enough words to always describe what we feel, but it radiates alot of emotion.

Taibah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.