Friday, February 1, 2008

oh walmart! how i love theeeeeeeeeee :D

yay! its february!

we're on our last offical month of winter......i cant wait till summer to come back :)

yesterday during my break at work, i was craving chocolate. i decided to take a trip down to walmart-land and stock up on some candy.

as usual, when im in walmart...i end up in the stationary section. i bought some wicked funky looking pens and they're so full of juice! lol cant wait to use them :D

i decided to just buy a king-size caramik bar, that way when i get back to work i'll share it with rachelle.

walmart now has express lanes, and they're AMAZING!

2 comments:

saqibs85 said...

wal mart?? ZELLERS MAN!!!!!

Taibah said...

i buy my "itzakadozal' popsicle bars from zellers :D

they taste like crap half the time, but the colors are pretty.

i hate how walmart makes me think i need to buy certain things, but i REALLY dont need them, and my mind sorta gives in. I HATE YOU WALMART!