Monday, February 25, 2008

Shoulder Pains....ouch

saturday, i went skiing.

it was alright, rather eventful, bitter ending to such a beautiful day indeed.ugh, pm me for details if you care.

so i missed out on chill-time with some friends, it really sucks, if not hurtful more than anything. for the record, i dont like being shunned out, unfortunatly, that happens alot with me. if not, more lately than ever.

makes me question, where did i go wrong? what have i done that bothers people? arent i worth anything? not even a friendship?

let it be known, it takes alot for me to be pissed off, and when someone reaches that point they hit the last nerve. bitter? oh yes.

i make people cry, i am nasty.

i awake sunday morning with intense shoulder pains, i cant even get my jacket on for work :(

0 comments: