Sunday, July 13, 2008

going....

im off to camp tomorrow morning. and i wont be back until saturday...its a 5 night trip and im rather looking forward to this. I havent started packing yet, im taking all my stuff in a upright-luggage bag...as of now, its empty and sitting in my room agaisnt my closet...

i bought a mini tripod for my camera, i expect to take more pics than i took last year. Last year i took over 300...and ive made sure i got tons of batteries too. I will need to stop at Safeway tomorrow morning to grab more batteries cause im paranoid, and some water (dasani).

im also doing a session at the camp with everyone, my topic which has been assigned to me is called Islam and the Environment. I should get started on getting my notes done for that, they're about halfway done.

i shall return back to my blog perhaps early tomorrow morning, for a final farewell. gotta get my stuff together...i shouldnt take too long, i did ALL my laundry and now its just a matter of putting things in my bag..

this should be fun..NOT!

-taibah out

0 comments: