Wednesday, July 23, 2008

shadows

sometimes i just really dont care about the important stuff.

i feel as though society already has my life planned out for me. its a set system. I go to school for a large chunk of my life, for 13 years straight. After that i took afew months off to work and just take a break from it all, and then i entered university life during the second semester of my first year. Ive been going to school since, taking abit of the summer off to just relax. But im expected to continue onwards with my university life, as boring and dragging as it is....i dont think im a student for life, but being a business student has REALLY showed me that im gonna be in school for much longer than the books really say so.

all throughout junior high and high school, my teachers would constantly say the same thing over and over again, the same message has been drilled into my head "dont work for something that you hate".

with the upcoming school year getting closer, my head begins to hurt more often than so. Not only will the university rob me of my savings account, but cause my accounting program that im in (CGA Designation) has been really screwed up this upcoming year. Its a complicated story, but all i know now, im in school for MUCH longer than expected. Perhaps its better that the courses are offered on a "part-time" basis so i can work full-time. The upside: more hours at work mean more money in my pocket. The downfall: i can take only 4 courses a year.

4 courses a year REALLY REALLY slows me down, in the sense of getting my B.Comm. (honors) at this rate...i'll be done my degree AND the accounting designation title of CGA in....7 years?

good grief :(

....mcmasters was and always is another option....right?

-taibah out

:(

0 comments: