Tuesday, October 28, 2008

adulthood?

i dreaded this day my entire life.
today, i turned 20.

i dont feel any different, other than slightly weirded out. im 20.
it scares me. how quickly times flies. when i turned 10, i certainly didnt picture myself the way i am today.

i had so many dreams to accomplish. my career plans changed as i looked back at my younger teenage years. holy crap! im not a teenager anymore :(

duck (yes, i wanted to be a duck when i was 3), clown (age 4) , store manager (age 7), gym teacher (age 8), graphic designer (age 12), elementary school teacher (age 14), commercial pilot (age 16), and now accountant (age 17).

i think i had quite the imagination as a child and even throughout my early teens.

im 20. i cant believe it. where do i see myself in 10 years? *cringe* or even 5 years?
obviously id be married by then, might even be a mom too. ill be an aunty for sure, not sure how many nieces or nephews ill have, hopefully LOTS!

welcome to adulthood taibah, theres no turning back :(

-taibah out

0 comments: