Monday, October 13, 2008

so.much.pain

gotta say, worst morning ever.

my friend called me at 5:30am, thankfully the phone was silent and i slept through the vibrate and ringer.

i got up to pray fajr, and the moment i sat up in bed, i knew it was gonna be rough today. pain. it hurt me so much. Im shivering in my bathrobe, yet i have a heater PLUS the entire house heat on. I make wudu and pray, and im just throwing off my bathrobe to slide back into bed when i hear the doorbell.

WHO ON EARTH?!

im in bed at this point and much too sore to move around anymore. i hear my uncle's voice, i guess he flew in last nite from toronto? i tell myself ill meet him later, cuz the pain inside me was growing worse and worse.

Im trying sooooo hard to fall asleep, but again, the pain. Finally i cant take it anymore and grab my phone and dial my own home phone number. My brother answeres, i tell him to bring me some meds, ANYTHING. He shows up with a glass of water and advil.

Advil didnt work. i guess cause i hadnt eaten before that.

Hours pass and im still awake. in fetal position. Begging for the pain to just stop :(
*cries*

Finally, i grab my phone again, and call my house lol. Mom answers, shes kinda ticked i havent eaten anything yet still took an advil. She walks into my room with a hot parathaa, fresh made julab gamin, and cut fruit.

She asks me to sit up, so i can eat.
I sit up.
Trouble begins.

I leaped rite out of bed and made it to the washroom within 4 steps.
The metal from the sink faucet feels nice and cold on my forehead.

im REALLY sick.
pray for me :(

-taibah out

0 comments: