Tuesday, October 7, 2008

you're hot then you're cold.

you're wrong when its right.

anyways, not much happening in the world of Taibah today. Other than im so poor today i cant afford lunch :(
i COULD use my bus fare money to buy something but....how would i get home?

OF ALL DAYS TO FORGET MY WALLET :(

i should perhaps sift through my entire bag, i might find some money....ugh, im so pathetic :(

last year, when i was campus, i would easily mooch money off my sisters. None of them are here anymore now. Sometimes, it felt like i had to pay for everything, maybe it was the other way around? In anycase, i miss studying and simply texting one of them "can you bring me a donut and some juice? im in the law library".

i miss seeing them on campus. its kinda like an emptiness inside me rite now, of all days eh? the day i feel most helpless.

-taibah out

0 comments: