Sunday, October 5, 2008

in the shadows i despise

i sleep each night with a headache. and with fear it'll turn into a migrane. someone told me to be careful or else ill wake up with a bad case of something called the "dizzies".

im so glad last week is over. it was eventful, tiring, and memorable all at once.
im eating these wickid '2-bite brownies' rite now. Chewy goodness indeed.

i feel like im waiting for something, that i have to go somewhere. its making me impatient. and its really frustrating trying to tell myself, thats there isnt anything or anyplace i need to go. Then why wont my mind accept this?

perhaps im just tired.
nothing is making sense lately.
ive got no one and nothing to blame.

is this life? is this the way it should be?
it goes on.
dont wait for me this time.

-taibah out

0 comments: