Saturday, October 11, 2008

im sick.

chills, flu/fever? intense body temperature changes.

ive been cold for 3 days straight. anytime i put anything in my mouth, it stings my throat.
the only thing i crave is orange juice. my dad got me 5 different kinds today. along with a HUGE amount of chocolate!

while watching Muqaam, on PTV Global, my dad walks into the room and sets down a glass of orange juice, in a wine glass. he's garnished it with lime and adds a straw. its for me. i felt so amazingly special at that moment.

the juice is too cold for me to drink me, so it takes me about half an hour to drain my wineglass.

rite now, im FROZEN to the bone. anyone wanna give taibah a warm bearhug, cause thats the next thing on my list of cravings.

-taibah out.

1 comments:

ZeeAwan said...

aww he put it in a wine glass with a lime??? That's cute! He never did that to me...