Saturday, January 10, 2009

eyebrows

the first thing i notice when im talking to another girl is her eyebrows.
eyebrows are a pain to deal with.

for the past few months ive been getting my eyebrows waxed professionally. It hurts for abit, but its a 'beauty pain', which basically means i cant complain about it. It honestly saves time and effort if I were to do them on my own. Id rather pay $12 to sit in a spa and get them done within 10mins, than have to stand infront of a mirror and shape them up myself, which can take upto 30mins. You're suppose to get your eyebrows waxed once every 3 weeks. I normally dont ask them to be shaped, i just get them 'cleaned' up to look neat and tidy. I think arches would like kinda wierd of me anyways.

my last appointment at the spa (about a month ago), wasnt that great. I guess I kept distracting her, cuz i wouldnt shut up about talking about my niece with her. The end result, only one of my eyebrows looked decent. She pulled out the wrong hairs in the other one :( but alhumdulliah, the hair are growing back. but i still need to wait another week or so before i can do anything to it.

but im stuck in a terrible dilema.

today, i fixed up one of my eyebrows, the other one (that was tortured by the lady at the spa) still looks TERRIBLE. i gotta be patient and wait 1 more week until im fully satisfied.

the joys of being a girl! haha

-taibah out

0 comments: