Sunday, January 4, 2009

greenish gold eyeshadows

wow, happy 2009! and its my 1 year anniversary on my blog!!!!!
its truly amazing how i still have this blog alive and healthy lol
in all honesty and truth, its been a great friend. it never told me im right or wrong, it never told me to shut up or stop ranting so they could 'cut the call short' or 'gotta use the washroom' or 'my dad's calling me' or 'i gotta sleep early tonight cuz i got work tomorrow'....

whoever you are out there, that reads this blog, thank you.
i enjoy it when no one comments.
Silent Screams are indeed just that. Me and my silent screams. If you listen carefully you just MIGHT hear me. You'll feel it, reading the emotions through the words ive written on this blog. You'll sense it too. Words are so powerful SubhanAllah.

Keep reading....



-taibah out

0 comments: