Monday, January 19, 2009

tonight, i am emo

speechless.
you leave me speechless.
and with a migrane.

im not gonna run after you, cuz i never did in the first place. i kept my distance, out of fear something would become of it. thankfully, nothing did.

you used to bring a smile to my face, you used to know what to say at the right time. sharing laughs at the right places. seeing you on a thursday would keep me smiling till sunday.

and i held on to those words.
your words.
they cleared my mind.
you wouldnt give it a second thought, but they kept me going for weeks at a time. playing over and over, again and again inside my head. i considered you more than just a friend. but sadly, you did not.

now its all in my head, and i think about it over and over again
you have no idea how much of an impact you were on me. and my life.
and im just really sad how much you've crushed me like this.

thanks for dying on me.
-taibah out

0 comments: