Saturday, March 15, 2008

Alhumdulliah, its FRIDAY!

i wake up nice and early today, considering i went to bed after 2pm.

my thoughts while laying awake in bed: im gonna be a good muslim and save the environment. i will take the bus today!

after getting my bag, books, laptop, wallet and clothes ready and after im done my morning routine, i bounce off eat some breakfast.

i tell my mom about my fantastic idea about taking the bus, she's very proud of me for thinking independantly. i then says to her: soooo can you drop me off at the bus stop in about an hour??

i got a good yelling right after that lol.

i get to the bus stop(walking the entire way) with about 10mins to kill, not much time but im having a coffee craving starting to build up inside me. exam jitters i suppose. i run into the mall and back to the bus stop, #51 pulls up, i hop in with my mediam caramel caretto from Second Cup. i am amazing.

but im done exams! yay! espresso party? hmmm, maybe....

last day at home depot tomorrow, why do i feel so tense??

-Taibah out.

0 comments: