Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my brain cells will die. soon. too soon. damn.

Monday afternoon, I wake at 1:15pm. I skipped school for the day and decided to study at home. I went to work later in the evening. While on my break at work, I decided to get caffeine high’d at my favourite coffee shop, Second Cup. I settled on a double shot espresso AND a medium caramel caretto (no whipped cream). I finished my drinks at roughly 7:00pm.

I didn’t sleep at all that same night. I lay there, in my bed, awake. Mostly doing some hardcore thinking, But I did pull my phone out and played Freecell until Fajr salat time. After Fajr, I still couldn’t sleep, so I decided to tidy up my bedroom and set my clothes out for school. Surprisingly, I wasn’t tired at all, I yawned only once.

I get to school, hit the books, attend lecture, chilled in IQ’s, renewed my lisc., ate lunch with a friend, bumped into my sister. Sadly, its becoming routine on our Tuesday to hit up restaurants together and then head out for dessert somewhere. I should really stop this habit, as I might go bankrupt. Today we decided to head out to Corydon Ave. and look for some jazzy looking places to eat. As we’re walking outside to her car in the K Lot, my paranoid side REALLY couldn’t contain itself…

Imagine youself in your white adidas kicks walking through an insanely wet parking lot, I swear there was a lake around one vehicle. The walk to her car was rather eventful, took us afew mins to finally pull out.

When we reach Corydon Ave. we almost run over some kid. He didn’t mind tho, he just smiled and waved us to “go ahead”, since he was closer to my side of the car, I mouthed the words “Sorry” to him…and added a quick wave.

No restaurants really appealed to me on Corydon Ave. except for one. Soup Pierre. He looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! On the restaurant signage, theres a cute little cartooned chef dude. My sister didn’t feel like heading there tho. I suggested we try looking for another restaurant on Osbourne.

We hit up osbourne and find ourselves sitting in the amazingly classy, jazzy, chic Buccacino’s Cucina Italia.

AWESOME PLACE!

Defiantly gonna be back there sometime soon. The service was fantastic; my drink was too cool for words, literally. Priced so decently, quick service, and quality food. Love it.

I ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri, and some Fettuccini Alfredo. Usually I never liked Alfredo, I guess it depends on the amount of flavouring in the sauce. Today they topped mine with fresh parmesan cheese. My bill came to about $15

But as usual, I ALWAYS end up paying for my sister, our final total came to less than $30

After we finish up there, we jump back in the car, and head to Eva’s Gelato. This other customer in there, had a puppy in his hands and it was so CUTE! My sister didn’t even notice it, but I knew she’d harass the poor thing to no end if she tried to play with it.

I got Mango and Wildberry gelato today. Mango was fantastic as usual, widberry not so much. I shouldn’t be eating berries in the first place. I also ordered an espresso with a Vanilla flavour shot. Holy crap, that tiny drink was insane!!! I drank about ¾’s of it, it was too much for me to handle.

When we jump back in the car, I decided it was a good time to head home, it was almost 5:00pm. I notice a Second Cup on Corydon Ave. I beg for her to make a stop, and we jumped inside. I ordered a Large Caramel Caretto. I get home about 15 mins later.

I seriously passed out on the couch. I cant even remember what was going on. According to my family, they thought I was unconscious, which is true. I awoke afew hours later feeling insanly stiff and run off to my room. I crashed on my bed for about another hour, but now im awake.

I seriously went on a bad caffeine high. All that coffee in less than 24 hours. I swear, im surprised im still alive.
-Taibah out.

0 comments: