Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Plans for Summer 2008!

Each day i see more and more grass, i shouldnt waste my summer this year at all, here are a list of things i want to do:

(please say insha allah after you read each one!)

-get my full lisc.
-start investing in a car
-invest for mcmasters university
-finish my scrapbook
-get through summer courses at school
-attend camp
-find a better job
-get rid of one of my credit cards
-DONT buy any more clothes (shoes are an exception this year :P)
-visit zenab and anees
-invest in going to ohio (ISNA)
-finish the pink stenciling project on my bedroom walls
-daily jogs/walks at the school field nearby
-get over my fear of animals
-gardening with my dad
-learning to cook with my mom
-taibah's cocktail corner lol, espresso shot party at my house!
-bonfire party night at my house
-......

theres tons more, if i think of anything i'll add to the list.

-taibah out.

0 comments: