Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the bus ride to work

ok, so i rode the bus from campus to work today. it was alright, it wasnt that squishy and it didnt smell like funky odours as the buses usually do. I think today, the guy sitting next to me had a really strong cologne, and it did smell quite nice to me. hmmmm

anyways, as i reach my destination point, i decide to move to a seat closer to the front door of the bus. as im sitting there, i watch the several people jump on and off the bus. it filled me with a complicated sadness.

no, im not sad they were leaving the bus, or leaving me. but i was thinking about the dunya. SubhanAllah, yet another sign from god was being thrown infront of me. Picture yourself in my shoes.

sitting on the bus, people come in and out.

now think of life....

sitting in this dunya, people come in and out.

we each stop at different destinations points, sometimes you end up at the same destination point as others. yet we dont usually care where the others are heading off to, once you're off the bus, you sometimes wont see thoes people again esp if you dont know them.

im glad i took the bus today.

-taibah out.

0 comments: