Tuesday, March 25, 2008

take these rings

falalalalalalalalallalaallaaaaaaaaaaaafjkdsaflkasjfkl;adsjf

asjksfhjkdshfjkdashfas

kjfhjkshadf;klasjfa

jkhfjlskadfklasdjf

jfjlkasdfljdsa


BLAH!


so tired, im sitting here on campus, and i felt like just being a total inhuman so i just attacked my keyboard by banging my fists agaisnt it lol

you should try it, it feels kinda oddly relaxing actually.


i walked to the bus stop today and i began huming to myself. i dont usually do that and then i realized it was getting kinda hard to breath, so i decided to stop. Since it was kinda cold, i decided to throw my hands into my pockets and i realized i HAD something in my pocket. A fresh pack of Trident Freshmint Gum. oh joy!


i cant stand people who chew with their mouth open. A particular family member of mine (whoes closest in age with me lol) chews on her gum really gross. Mouth open, the works.

ewwww

ewww

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww



so i decided to figure out what joy people have while they chew gum with their mouth open. so i tried to chew gum with mouth open today. i couldnt do it. i just cant. it sickened me quite grossly actually. i had to spit out my gum too.

1 comments:

S.H. said...

ahahha n if it's extra gum it will be twice as annoying since they can be just chewing it forever