Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mr.Sketch

brand new box, just waiting for me to use them. I get high off smelling the Mr.Sketch markers, maybe its a good thing to just leave them in the box.

below that, sits a 30pack of brand new crayola markers.

art supplies are so exciting!!!

...

the other night i went to refill my glass of water. Its an insane habit, i HAVE to have a glass of water next to my bed at night time, otherwise it just doesnt feel right. While i got up to head to the kitchen, i peek at my alarmclock/cell phone and realize its roughly 3am. My bedroom is the last room in the hallway(which is the main reason why my room is so bloody cold all the time), so i have to walk an extra metre or so to get to the kitchen. As i got out of bed, i take 2 steps....CRASH!

i knocked over my chair that i forgot to tuck in near my desk. I stood petrified for a few seconds, waiting to see if anyone woke up to the sound of a deathly crash in the dead of the night. But luckily no one did. The walk to the kitchen wasnt eventful.

the next morning i told my dad, he was like "good, that should teach you to put your things away before going to bed, imagine if your laptop was on the floor and you stepped on that. Dont count on me to get you another one."

this one time i dropped my laptop. i was lying on the floor in my room during the summer and then i got reallly stiff from lying there, so i decided to sit on my bed instead. as im getting up, with my laptop in my hands, the laptop slips out and falls to the floor, it wasnt a dramatic fall or anything as nothing serious happened at all, but i still freaked out.

0 comments: