Sunday, August 3, 2008

i feel lost

my phone. my nokia. my beloved device that spent most of its days in my hands. that thing i spend so much time and money on, you're sleeping.

see, its not dead, my charger just decided to stop working and ive gone 3 days without a charge on the nokia. i simply need a new charger, thats all.

thankfully, my very own uncle has a MASSIVE collection of cellphones that he's gone through. infact, he had the same nokia as me at one point. yesterday i called him up and explained to him i needed the a nokia charger, he told he'd lend it to me.

problem solved right? WRONG!

so yesterday i wasnt able to get a hold of the charger, neither was i able to get it today. sad part is, he lives only 2 streets away LOL

patiently waiting
-taibah out

1 comments:

ursers said...

lol, that's hilarious, but hey, your putting into practice a virtue of what a good muslim should be like; patience :D