Sunday, August 31, 2008

sweet beginnings to arrive

Insha Allah, tomorrow will be the first day of Ramadhan.

I am truly thrilled,

and i shall embark a journey, climbing through the struggles and obstacles of patience and self control. Grasping the moments to repent and pray, shifting my problems out the windows as if they never existed. Opening my eyes to a day of opportunity, as if it were my last. Uttering not a word of hate or dirt to myself or others.

Polish and shine the purity of my soul, that is the mission.

Jumping out of sad thoughts and anger, the word stress will not exist. Accept the beauty of quietness and reflect on the sheer happiness of others at this time.

Its gonna be a good one this year, can you feel it? Cause i sure can :D

Ramadhan Mubarak, and wasalaam to you too Satan man ;)

-taibah out :D

0 comments: