Friday, August 1, 2008

raspberries and lemonade

thanks to my boss, he knocked over my drink today in the office. he bought me ice cream to makeup for that :)

today was quite the eventful day at work. i guess fridays are normally suppose to be that way. the weather was absolutely gorgeous too.

i was given the lucky task today to close the office at 6:15pm, it didnt seem that hard of a task at all. i ran into some problems but alhumulliah, nothing serious. i have more keys to add to my key-belt i wear at work, it gets more fuller as the months go by, alhumdulliah, i REALLY like my job.

after work i get home, and it sooo nice outside, that i sat outside for about an hour just chillin with my dad and my brother, we figured it was a good day to bbq, so for dinner i had a juicy steak and grilled potatoes and broccoli...yum!

im also getting a new phone, i have 2 options right now: LG Venus or Samsung Infinity...i dont feel like getting rid of my nokia tho :(
i have till early Sept. to decide

-taibah out

0 comments: