Saturday, August 30, 2008

They twinkle as the boys play rock and roll...

Guess who finally got themselves a new phone? :D

yay for me!

i had initially went to the mall with my brother on friday to simply take him birthday shopping as his birthday gift from me (since i had totally forgotten it was his birthday etc.). Once we stepped inside the mall, i asked him if we could just zip into the Telus store to just LOOK at new phones we could get when our contract (we're on a joint plan) would end in 2 weeks. The associate at the Telus store got us to renew the contract right away and sold me and my brother new phones.

I bought my brother the Samsung Infinity. Im not a fan of the whole touch technology, my father and brother are.

I settled for a Samsung phone too, mine is a A523, it has 4 touch buttons, but its a slidey :D
im trying to get used to it, i still love my nokia, it was my best phone ever!

-taibah out

0 comments: