Sunday, August 17, 2008

rock'n it out, taibah stylzzz




subhanallah, its a really hot day today.

i awoke this morning around 11am, i fell asleep just after 4am. Yesterday was quite the eventful day. I attended 2 picnics, which was very tiring. The first one i didnt really stick around to chill or do much, other than eat. The second one, (the one i wasnt too thrilled to attend), was ALOT of fun.

It was the Pakistan Independence Day Picnic, i was very impressed with the turnout of just a fraction of the local pakistani community. A cricket match was just ending when i arrived, and the giant grills were warming up to get the bbq food ready for the hundreds of people that were there.

My family decided to have our own fun, rather than sitting around in the grass, we jumped up and kicked off our shoes and socks, pulled back our sleeves and started a game of frisbee toss. This one kid kept getting in the way, he wanted to play with us, we had no clue who he was. After letting him toss the frisbee for abit, he ran off with it....we played football instead :D

I realize my brother has a REALLY strong force in his arms, as he tossed the football to me, and i ran sideways to catch it, my fingers are pulled back painfully at the force of speed the football is flying at. I sat in the grass while i waited for the intense pain to calm down, afterwards, i joined in on the game again.

Since we were barefoot, my feet had some weird nasties on them when i put my socks back on.

its too hot in my room, i need so shut my laptop off, its generating too much heat i think.

-taibah out

0 comments: