Friday, September 19, 2008

clouds in my coffee

utterly exhausted, but what else is new? lol

i made a chocolate trifle for my sister's iftar party, it was a hit as it beat her cheesecake as dessert time rolled around :D how can ANYONE resist it? brownies layered in between coolwhip, fudge chocolate pudding, condensed milk and Dove chocolate. ohh yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!

i also threw together a punch while at her house just minutes before guests began to show up. I took one frozen can of fruit punch and a frozen can of cranberry juice. I prepared the juices as normally done, however i used only 2 cups of water on each juice, rather than the usual 3. i threw in both juices into a punch bowl and grabbed a 2L bottle of some ginger ale, emptied the entire thing in. I went back to the fridge to see if i could find something else to throw into the punch bowl, i settled on cut strawberries :)

i was nervous to try the punch as there was lots of it, yet i had no idea what i was doing. It was simply toss and trial. I can confidently say, that punch was AWESOME!!! I didnt get a second cup of it while i went up to grab some during dinner :(

last night was good times, im exhuasted.

-taibah out

0 comments: