Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAX TIME!!!

sooo, i havent filed my taxes for 2006 or 2007. no biggie, i have 10 years for each one to complete. I started doing my taxes afew weeks ago, having 7 T4's infront of me, i decided to do everything manually so i can use the concepts ive learned in FA2 to get everything done.

It took 3 days to complete for 2006. To which i had to call Canada Revenue for something, they informed me i was short 2 more T4 slips. what happens now? they tell me they'd mail me my missing documents within 3 days. In reality however, it took over a week for me to get the package.

After today, i have the rest of the week off from the office! Not only will i catch up on much needed sleep, now i must devote time to get my taxes done. Perhaps i should do my laundry too? i think im running out of clothes. I should also get my papers ready for my IST project, which begins first week of october, i hate HP Laptops, this is gonna be fun times in the office :( Our go-live date is october 21st.

I now have officially one hour to grab some sleep before i must wake up to get ready for work. Im gonna snuggle into bed now :)

-taibah out

0 comments: