Tuesday, September 9, 2008

purple leaves

Do not count the thorns in your fingers but be grateful for the bones in them. In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life : It goes on.

This world is not respectable. It is mortal, tormented, confused, deluded forever; but it is shot through with beauty, with love, with glints of courage and laughter; and in these, the spirit blooms timidly, and struggles to the light amid the thorns. Do not disturb my happiness with your doubts. Life is too short....so kiss slowly.....love deeply.....and forgive quickly One must not lose desires. They are the mighty stimulants of creativity, of passion and of love. If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise. My imagination is my one weapon in my war against reality. Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become. I slept, and dreamed that life was Beauty, I woke, and found that life was Duty. Was thy dream then a shadowy lie? Toil on, poor heart, unceasingly; And thou shalt find thy dream to be A truth and noonday light to thee.

“Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us, but by the attitude that we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results. – Anon

"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible." – Anon

About Me: Brought up in dark world...inspired by darkness..till light came into my world...blinded at first but now i can see the world with my light..until it left and never came back...i was left alone in the dark again but soon i started radiating my own light...

A friend showed me this, to which i really enjoyed reading.
I'll have to write another post about this again soon.

-taibah out


0 comments: