Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i

why do all my favorite cool people have to have class when im not??
le sigh.

i hate sitting alone, thank god for taptap, otherwise id be bored out of mind.
someone told me i should name my phone slide-slide, thats the dumbest name ive ever heard for a phone! i was thinking of naming it something cool sounding. i shall figure something out soon for that.

right now im on campus, i just finished praying dhur salat, it was alittle difficult to concentrate on the actual prayer cause someone on the guys side was vacumming the room. i realized that was my job, but today im in no mood to do more chores.

i LOVE vaccuming. i got my parents a vaccume as a gift, i just HAD to buy it. its a pretty nice looking for a vaccume. its blue, if it were a person, id call it pretty sexy. nothing is more satisfying when doing chores at home, then seeing that vaccume filter work its magic and fill up that no-bag zone with piles of dust and other nasties.

another satisfying feeling when doing house chores, is when you're using Vim to clean the bathroom faucets. Whoever created Vim is a total genius. I prefer the gel mixture than the 'cream' one.

Windex is pretty awesome stuff too. same with Tilex.
this morning i vaccumed. it was good times.

in other news, im not looking forward to working full time hours beginning next week. gotta make sure i can even attend the eid prayer. man, if i cant attend the eid prayer id go depressed for an entire year! oh wait...i think i already am :P

-taibah out

ps. my favorite people seem to walk out temporary from my life at the wrong times. WHY DO I GET SO DAMN ATTACHED TO YOU?!
:(

0 comments: