Saturday, September 27, 2008

in whos arms....will the story continue?



taibah is sad. yet again.

i know its perhaps really pathetic of me to feel this way now. but sometimes you cant help to admit certain things or tell others how you feel.

ive decided im never gonna tell anyone again how i really feel.
"you're sensitive"
well guess what? i cant help it. ive grown up my entire life with a soft heart and its so tender it falls apart easily. and im girl too! we're suppose to be soft about some things, esp when it comes to...certain things.

it;ll be a full year this winter since both my older sisters have gotten married.

ive been requested to collect photos from close friends and family from the weddings. Its nice to go back into the photos and re-live the emotions and story all over again. As draining as it is, each photo means so much cause my mind was elsewhere thoes days.

i realize there arent many photos of me.
and the ones that ive come across are just the back of hands or a small snip of my face or just a blurry side-profile or a few family shots.

was my speech really not worthy enough for anyone to take pics of that?

*sniff*

-taibah out

0 comments: