Saturday, January 12, 2008

the art of sneezing

I can rant forever..

You know, I told my mother last night, that using my laptop is like exercise for my fingers. She told me "taibah, dont be so silly"...i dont know about the rest of you, but pakistani moms NEVER say the word "silly"...it just doesnt fit. So i didnt have anything to say to her, other than my stunned silence lol.

this one time, i was sitting in my dad's office downstairs, and i was sitting on the twirly swivley chair, and going round and round. I got dizzy and just kinda sat there for a few mins. Until i got this sneeze. Well i like sneezing for thoes of you that dont know. As strange as this sounds, i think sneezing is like an accomplishment...in a really strange way.

anyways, this wasnt just any sneeze. It was such an intense sneeze, i swear to god, i pulled a muscle! lol

yeah, you know you're out of shape when....

1 comments:

Maimoona Ansari said...

veryy niiiicee.....lol...i like blogs like this..keep it upp