Sunday, January 6, 2008

my days: a satire

ok, so maybe i come off as extremly depressing somedays. it all depends actually. sometimes it isnt all in my 'head', its the little things in life actually.

we can blame it on my watery coffee from the cheap tim hortons in UC, or my dead battery on my ipod, or how my phone doesnt have a vibrate function anymore. It can even be losing my hijab pins in the morning, or not finding my laptop charger adapter before going to bed.

all of the above things make me go into this trace, its called "frustration".

but frustration and depression are 2 seperate things.

im a jolly person usually, and most people out there are jolly. but like the average person, i have things to complain about too, and things to be happy about and things to be sad about too.

the point im trying to get at, is:

i complain SOMETIMES. so shut up and eat it.

:D

-taibah

3 comments:

PaRaNoId_DrEaMs said...

omg if that was my day i'd like throw a kid out the window.

PaRaNoId_DrEaMs said...

this is why i cant be a teacher. I'd be on the news for one of those teacher scandels where i like beat the child for having a skittle in his pocket

Taibah said...

LOL!

a skittle eh?? hmmm interesting..btw "skittles littles" dont have gelatin in them! omg lets go rob the corner store!

you whats ironic? i wanted to be an early childhood teacher when i was in junior high. but then i realized it wasnt my thing and i cant stand braty blonde kids with snot coming out of their nose or dirty white socks...GROSS!!