Monday, January 28, 2008

no titles

here i am, in university centre on campus, im killing time/ "studying", but as usual i always end up back here on my blog tying away another pointless story of my life, or just something that is grinding my brian, or to be honest, just letting my thoughts release at my fingertips.

i bought a booster juice today, i guess you could say its my lunch, non of the foodplaces here on campus really appeal to me. why dont they open a pita pizzazz here? i'd be their #1 customer! mind you, the only thing i can eat from there is a falafel wrap and the spinach rice with pineapple curry sauce, the falafel HAS to have hummus red pepper sauce or else it isnt worth eating.

this one time, i tried making homemade falafels, i know you can buy the pre-made mixes at the grocery stores, but i like to do things on my own...

I INTERRUPT MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT:
god, make the fob brown guys sitting behind me to SHUT THE HELL UP!

anyways....

falafels....oh yeah! so i made the mix at home, and because it was my first time, i wasnt sure if i was doing everything right. my mother wasnt home to guide me as to what i had to do, so i guess it was a good learning experiance. in the end, it was basically one big mushy mess of flava beans and chickpeas, onions and tahini sauce. i decided to just pour it all into a pita along with some homemade hummus (i made that too), topped with tomatoes and lettuce. it was alright, cept i accidently forgot to package all the leftovers properly, so my dad ended up throwing it all out :(

the booster juice im drinking is terrible. usually bahama breeze is really really good, but today the lady ruined it...thers no orange juice inside it :(

anyways, its time for asr...

-taibah out.

2 comments:

saqibs85 said...

LOL that train of thought was really random. Anywys i tried the falafel stuff i saw the mix at work and i was like...should i?? so i do want to buy it but havent made the tiem for it :P

Taibah said...

lol

you have no idea how annoyed i was with thoes guys today! they were like...ARAAY YAAAR!! every 2 seconds...losers

let me know how that falafel mix goes, if its great, mail some over to winnipeg :D