Monday, January 7, 2008

asay bi hota hai.....it happens like this too

sleepless night brings me to yet another entry on my blog. to be honest this thing is really addictive. its like the thing that wont ever tell me to stop or say "hey i gotta go, catch up with you later"...

i write to bring out the good and bad words flooding out of my mind. not exactly a bad or good thing. my writing isnt censored, it shouldnt be. because its just me. taibah. dont like it? LEAVE! lol kidding, all are welcome! even you mom and dad :D

regardless, whats on my mind...hmmmm sleep?nope, food? nah, school? hells no...

actually it kinda is, school i mean, its the only thing i do really. well more of my life is spent working than relaxing. it sucks. i wouldnt be working if i had to go to school. i hate how school is over-rated. dont agree? lol i know...

im listening to this amazing song called "boys are best"...thanks urooj! its so gay im like mentally dancing in mind. ima search up the video so you guys that read this can hear it :)

anyways, back to school and work. ewww...i hate working. im not a lazy person, but i just hate what i do, you're saying "well taibah, look for a new job then", i would, but my jobs get me throught my school fees, retarded telus cell phone plan, annoying service charges on my debit card, and both credit card invoices.

ok, enought complaining! SMILE!! lets see how long my smile is gonna last :D

ever get days when you feel like you didnt do anything productive but still felt great? i think i just had one today. i guess you could say it was healthy lol.

this song is so freakin amazing!

okies, ima try to grab some sleep now...

:D

-taibah

2 comments:

PaRaNoId_DrEaMs said...

I complain all the time too. My life sucks, for one thing, I'm not yet married to Taibah. I know i'm not perfect and i talk in my sleep and try to steal food from hungry hobos...but could you please just give me a chance? I mean HONESTLY WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I SHOWER ONCE A MONTH AND i quit smoking cows :(
I can change i swear!

Taibah said...

LOL

oh darling, why shower at all??

now thats hot!

;)