Saturday, January 26, 2008

Windows Vista Sidebar

ohh the joys!

man, i got a splitting headache rite now, and its driving me insane, i want more pretzel sticks but im already sitting in bed and its past 2am. i promised my parents i'd be up for work at 6:30am.....oh wells lol.

so rather than grabbing some precious sleep time, ive chosen to do other pointless things which i'll regret later on during the day when im about to passout at work, due to no sleep.

my headache is seriously killing me now :(

anyways, so i finally realized whats the point of the Vista Sidebar. wanna know what the point it? ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!!!

its dumb how i actually wasted so much time trying to figure out if any gadgets were worth using. i decided to take a peek at the online gadgets i can download, and i ended up taking the prayer timings, and daily hadith gadgets. along with thoes 2, i got 2 other rather interesting gadgets. they really annoy me lol

one of them is "random thoughts gadget" and the other one is...well, its like a giant blue and silver ball you click on and it advises you on "yes, you should do it" or "no, it doesnt seem right today"....GARBAGE!!

lol

the random thoughts gadget provokes me to write here, infact, it said the most outrageous things to me :(

"why are jeans so hard to get into?"
"have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?"
"are people born stupid, or do they have to work at it?"
"does fuzzy logic tickle?"
"how does elmo hear? elmo has no ears"
"if a book about failures doesnt sell, is it a success?"
"where does the lost sock in the dryer go?"

the most priceless comment it's given me:

"Isn't Disneyland a people trap operated by a mouse?"

LMAO!!!!! it seriously cracks me up. i couldnt stop laughing for a good 3 mins, until i got hiccups which are just terrible.

it actually reminds me of a lecture i once heard by Sh. Muhammad Al-Shareef. He was talking about how the dunya can be so backwards sometimes. And how, a muslim mother will take their child to disneyworld/disneyland, and say to her kid...."ohhhh darling! put this little hat on you, you;ll look so cute, you look just like a RAT! let me take your picture my little darling!"

ok, i'll confess, he didnt say the 'darling' part, thats just "taibah lingo" i just HAD to add in there for my special touch lol.

but im sure you get the story tho...if not, sucks to be you.

ok, serisouly my head is gonna fall off if i dont sleep :(

i shall return to my awesomeness soon, g'nite

-taibah

3 comments:

saqibs85 said...

lol ohh thank God i dont have Vista. But i am saving up for a iMAC. I think Apples the way to go in the future ;)

Taibah said...

i dont know, vista is great without the sidebar feature. apple just seems to complicated for me. even an ipod is hard to handle sometimes...

i kid.

ayoota said...

i remember that lecture hahaha he was talking about how now adays things bad things are made to look attractive to us...even mice eww :|...lol and vista is cool..i agree i've disabled my sidebar..it's rather useless :)