Friday, January 4, 2008

Jolly Rancher's

hmmm,

so yesterday at work, i ran out to Walmart to grab a new notebook i needed for the new semester starting up. As i enter walmart, i find myself seeing "75% off all Christmas Candy"...i ended up picking up cases of Disney Princesses Candy Canes.

As i left that area, i found myself in the comestics dept. I ended up walking away with a new mascara.

When i finally reached the stationary section, i noticed all the 3-ring, 3 subject coil notebooks from FiveStar were gone, but i noticed some sitting WAAAAAAAYYYY up on the top shelf....being 5-4" wasnt helping me at this point. I notice a worker kinda walking around looking extreamly bored. I asked her for help, so she comes along. Turns out thoes notebooks at the top werent 3 subject notebooks, but 5 subject ones. I thanked her for her help and walked away with the 5-subject book.

As im walking away, I notice the Sugar-Shot area...whats the sugar shot area?? the candy section you silly goose!

lol

anyways, i swear, i think i spent a good 10mins trying to decide what to get...i finally decided on Jolly Ranchers, but i didnt know they came packaged in this really cool way. Like the way Dentyne Ice gum is packaged....these jolly rancher packages are wicked cool!

watermelon flavour is my favorite, whats yours?

6 comments:

PaRaNoId_DrEaMs said...

OMG watermellon is my favorite too! we have soooo much in common! we should get married! :D

Taibah said...

I think we should too.

Then you and i can eat all the watermelon flavoured jolly ranchers all day. Infact, lets invent jolly rancher's watermelon flavoured ice cream and we dont have to go to school or work anymore!

what can i say? im a genius, like you ofcourse :D

btw, i like BIG shiny rings ;)

R said...

I love jolly ranchers, although i thought they went extinct...

i gotta buy some!

Taibah said...

did you know they sell jolly rancher sour candies?

well, i just discovered them today, they're like a PURE sugar shot. i could only eat 2 cause it was such an intense sugar shot, i brushed me teeth again after.

Taibah said...

LMAO!!!!

ok, i meant to say "my teeth" not "me teeth" ...LOL i sound like some farmer kid who doesnt know their grammer...

farrah said...

LOL!

No Taibah, what you sound like is a true Guyanese! Except they'd say it more like, "me teet" haha