Friday, April 4, 2008

april brings allergies in full bloom

so today was rather intersesting. Allow me to explain......

I was at the movies last night, i watched 'Dr.Seuss' Horton hears a Who', i really didnt want to watch this movie. infact, i didnt even want to be at the movies. first off, who goes sees a movie on a thursday night?! NO ONE! second, grant park is far :( and lastly, i have waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy better things to do than going out to see movies.

The movie overall was REALLY good for a cartoon. Wait a minute....what am i saying??? its a cartoon! of course its gonna be good lol.

Afterward the movie, the time was roughly 10:30pm. I wasnt in the mood to head home, so we set off to my FAVORITE coffee shop, Second Cup. We decided to hit up the cosy location on corydon ave. I really like this location of Second Cup, the workers are so sweet and the people that sit inside are so....decent.

When we park the car, the other 2 individuals im with decide they'll wait inside in the car and not grab anything to drink. Such a disappointment actually, so i went inside alone. For a thursday night at 10:45ish it was pretty busy surprisingly.

I got a Caramel Corretto, no whipped cream yet with Caramal Drizzles. ohhh caffeine, how i love theee :D

I then decided i should head home, as i had stuff to finish up.

By the time i decided to head to bed, i wasnt tired at all. And it hit me at 4am-ish, i was on a caffeine high, therefore i wasnt tired because i had consumed my drink very very late in the evening. Sadly, i had to stay awake all night.

It wasnt till after i prayed fajr was i able to finally snooze off. I awoke later to get ready for school and jummah. For breakfast i had a peanut butter and banana sandwich, it was amazing.

I went to school, and attended jummah, afterwards i spent the rest of the time in the company of some friends. After that, i decided to grab a bus home. While im standing outside in the bus zone area thingy, i looked up at the buildings infront of me. Before i knew it, my bag was on the floor, my ipod was shut off *GASP* im sifting through my camera adjusting the settings. i look up and see a group of asian girls

"omg, why is she taking pictures of the campus?"

i was like...meh, screw you guys lol

i then walked to the empty bus shelter, the seats were nice. i turned my ipod back on, and for some reason i felt so happy. i started singing along with ipod in the bus shelter. only because it was an empty bus shelter:

Sun is in the sky oh why oh why ?
Would I wanna be anywhere else
Sun is in the sky oh why oh why ?
Would I wanna be anywhere else

When you look with your eyes
Everything seems nice
But if you look twice
you can see it's all lies


-taibah out

0 comments: