Thursday, April 3, 2008

Memory Cards

i have my own camera, i purchased it last summer. it took me years to finally decide which one i wanted. Thanks to previously working at a camera store, i knew what to look for. I decided on a Nikon Coolpix L11, the only camera which comes with a "standard" 2 year warrenty.

the camera works great. ive compared images ive taken with 2 other cameras, my dad's olympus, and my sister's olympus.

i knew that i was looking for a camera with AMAZING picture quality, and you can easily take amazing pics with a nikon. The canon is also an great camera too, im not sure why my family is so keen on olympus :S

when i purchased my camera, i got an amazing deal. thanks to some former coworkers ;)
today ive been trying to format one of the SD cards i have. (i bought 2 along with my camera, cept ive never had to use the 2nd one), for some odd reason its not working.....

thankfully i still have my 1st memory card, both of them are 2GB so im not worried in regards to space etc.

-taibah out.

0 comments: