Saturday, April 26, 2008

no caffiene?

yes, as some of you may say, i am going into a crazy coffee withdrawal.

it scares me how much i depended upon it and how my body considers it a drug. a lethal drug. this is so damn painful. i dont feel any physical pain, but my mind and soul are being crushed. my emotions are running high, its like im on PMS forever. i cant sleep, i cant do any chores around the house, i cant talk to a person without some sort of a spasm attack. i feel like something is trying hard to shatter my senses...

my online handy helpbook, wikipedia is scaring me too :(

when i consume my lovely coffee, within 45 mins its crossed into my 'blood brain barrier'. Once inside my brain, its very possible it was increase my adrenaline. The affects of caffiene on one differs from person to person. Depending on bodytype and tolerance levels within the body. Im not sure where i stand in all this....

due to the intense changes in the brain function when caffiene is consumed, depending on how often its there, one may realize that their body will adapt to such changes. One who consumes caffiene on a regular basis will develop a serious issue. Your body will be come very sensative to body issues related with adenosine. Adenosine has to do with my red blood cells and blood pressure. When i dont have my coffee, my brian has already issued too many red blood cells to be used in the brain, therefore resulting to a headache or nausea. I experiance facial flushing and lightheadedness. It may seem not that crazy to you, but these symptons last from afew seconds to a minute. now how wacked is that??

I try really hard to tolerate this.

When i dont have my coffee fix, the levels of my serotonin dropped significantly. almost fatally. Serotonin plays the role as a neurotransmitter. Because of this drop, i now enter into being 'Clincially Crash'. Suffering from anxiety, irritability, inability to concentrate and diminished motivation to start or to complete daily tasks. In extream cirumstances, mild depression may occur.

ugh.

i dont think i have a serious withdrawal, but i can still feel it inside me. its not quite gone yet.

Espresso is 100% caffeine + 3 packets of sugar = a typical monday morning for ms.taibah

May Allah protect us.

-taibah out

1 comments:

S.H. said...

Stay strong, U will be much happier once you are drug free