Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WTF?!

The Urban Dictionary Questionnaire - Nabbed from Zedd

Go to urbandictionary. com, and type in your answer to each question in the search box. Only use the first page.

1. Your name?
Taibah - taibah isn't defined yet.
now how lame is that??

2. Nickname?
Tibz - tibz isn't defined yet.
this is just stupid now.

3. What should you be doing?
Playing Freecell - playing freecell isn't defined yet.
i am about to scream.

4. Favorite Food?
Margaritas - A cocktail made with tequila, lime juice, and triple sec (orange liqueur). Can be made "on the rocks" or blended with ice; the latter version is popular at parties.
For the record, i order mine "virgin" so its alcohol free yet it still tastes good. I know its not a food, but im a drinks girl:P

5.Finish the line: "the best thing in life is __?
the fact I met Taibah - the fact I met Taibah isnt defined yet.
THIS ISNT VERY NICE...

6.Word to describe yourself?
Down-to-earth - An grossly overused, idiotic phrase which technically means "one who has no imagination." The funny thing is, the type of people who generally assign this quality to themselves are the artsy-creative type. To many drugs will do that too you.

I pray you arent laughing at me at this point..ahh who cares, im laughing too :D

7.Where did you go today?
Starbucks - Starbucks, also known as, crack for rich people
Even though i did not make any purchases for myself at Starbucks today, i still boycott that fake place. How can i possibly let down my faithful friends at SecondCup, Kevin gave me 2 stamps on my punchcard last time i was there. ohh and nothing beats the caramel corretto.....coffee deprived? oh yesss

8.Where do you work (worked)?
Mall - A place where teenagers go to waste thir lives away.
Agreed.

.....

this stupid thing was a pure waste of my time.

-taibah out

1 comments:

WolfDog said...

"Starbucks, also known as, crack for rich people" hah! thats fucking good