Monday, April 28, 2008

roughness in the alley

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours." (Richard Bach,
b.1936, American writer and pilot, from his 1977 book, Illusions.)

What an amazing start for the week. I feel lost, and my mind has been racing through a series of emotional stories. I am not depressed, as i do find simple pieces of happiness hidden in the dust on bookshelfs. I collect these tiny pieces and form a rope to which i grasp when im feeling hopeless. The rope is too weak to handle any more burden that i carry in my pockets. I think the rope has begun to snap afew times, it needs to be repaired unless i can empty my pockets.

I found this quote about a year ago, and ive decided to throw it into my mind. Perhaps it'll spice up a party in there, who knows?

I want people to know that i wont ever lose belief in my vision.

And a quitter never wins.

-taibah out

0 comments: