Thursday, April 10, 2008

visa card

the other day i was at the mall buying sunglasses. Sadly, my favorite pink ones died during our ski trip :(

i crashed into a guy while going down the slope and tumbled 8 metres, it was quite a bad fall as i ate a shitload of snow. im very bitter about the ski trip (due to some issues i have with certain people who were there) so dont mind me swearing. I also was in alot of pain once i untangled myself from the guy's skis lol.

After the dude made sure i wasnt hurt, he quickley finishes the slope and ive never seen him since. I sat there waiting for either a friend of mine or my sister to come along and help me back up on my skis. As one of my friend's made her way down the slope (yup, she walked) she realized i wasnt wearing my pink shades. Our conversation went alittle something like this:

ME: OMG! Where are my sunglasses! i need them :(
Friend: you were wearing sunglasses during your fall??
ME: Well yeah! of course i was, how else am i suppose to ski??
Friend: What color were they?
ME: pink :(
Friend: Ummm, this looks something like it may have been apart of it.....*grabs piece of sunglasses stuck to my scarf*
ME: HOLY SHIT! MAN THIS DOESNT FEEL TOO GOOD :(
Friend: *glances around the area in which i landed after the fall*....ummm taibah, i found them, err whatevers left of them
ME: lets see ...*walks over*
Friend: *hands over last remants of my beloved pink shades* im sorry taibah :(
ME: DAMNIT I HATE THIS PLACE! I HATE THE FAG I CRASHED INTO, WHY THE FUCK DIDNT HE MOVED WHEN I SCREAMED OUT AT HIM?!

Friend:..well how much are your pink shades worth?
ME: thats besides the point my friend! i wont find a pink pair of sunglasses like these crooked ones i once had...

When i got home after that DREADFUL DREADFUL bitter bitter ending that i had with some...people after the ski trip, i placed my sunglasses which were in 2 pieces on my desk. The next morning my mother discovered them and questioned me as to how it happened. i told her it was too "painful" to talk about, but she was able to squeeze the story out. then she told me i was being "silly" for keeping the broken pieces, i watched her throw them into my bedroom trash can.

After walking to the mall to catch a bus to school afew days ago, I decided to grab a Caramal Coretto (my usual coffee fix) from Second Cup, as im sipping my drink and walking down the hall towards Chapters, my eyes get distracted by the Sunglasses Kiosk. I decided to take a quick peek at the stuff they had. They didnt have any pink shades that appealed to me, but i did find another AWESOME pair that looked great one me. I bought it. But i left my visa card by accident with the cashier.

I didnt realize it until Mall Security gave me a call, they already had me on record, cause ive left my visa card at another shop in the mall before.

I tried not to advertise this incident until my parents knew. They were kinda ticked as this is the 2nd time ive been careless with my visa. But now that they know, you know :D

i would do anything for a caramal caretto right now....

-taibah out

0 comments: