Saturday, April 12, 2008

fo'realz?

do i hate everything in life? no.

do i complain alot? no. i dont wish to admit i do. infact, i dont complain alot. im just like every other normal person out there who loves being outspoken at the right place and at the right time. you gets me?

do i ever smile? of course. bad things happen to everyone, i just like to over-analyze words and situations to the point i even forgot why it even happened or who said what. Is that a good thing? im not even sure myself.

one of my readers tells me to write about something controversial. i would, if i could find a controversial issue that i dont mind ranting about, got any ideas, send me an email :D.

i noticed how my blog is simply "me...me...and ME!", which must get dull afterawhile. i guess i should throw in some extra spice into this mix and see where we end up...

stay tuned fellow readers! i might be gone for exams so wish me luck, i shall return with some wicked posts

-taibah out

0 comments: