Tuesday, April 8, 2008

black nailpolish makes me cringe..

Im on campus right now. My network sucks so im using Microsoft word to help me write this, as soon as I move to an area with better network, this shall be posted.

Im eating manicotti, from Buccancinos Resturant on Osborne. I also have some Fettuccini Alfredo from there aswell. Ive decided to drink a lot of water today, I feel tense for unknown reasons.

I got my phone bill in the mail, it freaked me out. Its over $500, and I tried really hard not to cry. I then realized I shouldn’t worry too much, I paid over $300 late last week, and therefore it wasn’t shown on the latest phone bill…I hope I don’t have to pay over $200 for this next one.

Im not even sure why the bill is soo high. I guess I’ll have to take a painful peek at it again once I get home. Come to think of it, I cant remember where I placed those papers. I think its in the pile of my other monthy bills sitting on my desk. I hope to God I haven’t left it lying around in the living room…

Water never tasted sooo good today…

-taibah out.

2 comments:

S.H. said...

WOW u need a better plan

ayoota said...

someone's fingers are tooo text happy?