Tuesday, April 29, 2008

trapped in the past, i just cant seem to move on

i cant even describe how i feel right now. I feel a painful headache sparking inside the bridge of my nose. Im upset but have no idea why. I smile at myself in the mirror but i feel no emotion. I walk through a busy mall and feel empty. It feels like everything will come crashing down on me when i least expect it. The the first steps i take outside my house are painful. I fear of the danger of human interaction outside. Home is a peaceful escape from the evils outside.

Yet i tolerate it.

I have not laughed in days. A real laugh, not a fake nevours laugh. When all feels hopeless inside me, how can i possibly bring my inner emotions out?

I feel like crying, but have no idea why...can you pass me the tissues darling...

-taibah out

0 comments: