Friday, May 9, 2008

broken and beautiful

would the title really describe me? my nose is runny....

im suppose to be sleeping right now. yet i cant. this is what happens, when i dont sleep at my own house lol. ugh and i didnt bring the water pillow or the cranium game. oh wells....ROCKBAND kept me well entertained earlier...and some episodes of trailer park boys...im rather hungry right now, but this isnt my house im currently in right now...so i feel like its wrong to just walk to the fridge and throw together a killer salad. lol, i do help myself to Tropicana o.j.

Rockband was alot of fun today. i was on guitar and i loved that song by the band called Garbage, its called 'I think im paranoid"...reminded me alot of myself.

i should be sleeping, but i'll ssee what happens when i try to sleep...

-taibah out

0 comments: