Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the wings are white

ever been told to sleep but you know you wont be able to sleep? my neck is terribly sore today.

the other day at work, a freak walked into the store. he was preaching to the napkin rack and the glass coasters. as soon as he walked out, i gave my coworker a hug.

im also looking for a new job, NOT RETAIL! i think my retail days are over. insha allah.

these past few weeks have been strangely odd. i feel as if i have no control of anything. i wake up, and either go to school or work. do i ever do whatever my mind desires? no, defiantly not. i sit down to watch some tv, i pick up the remote and have no idea how to use it. seriously. i only know the volume button and the power button for the tv. sometimes i get confused with the tv power and the receiver power, results to me just walking away without watching anything.

i looked at the flowers yesterday in the front yard. i really like the yellow daffodils. i never liked tulips actually. carnations are wicked flowers too.

sometimes flowers scare me. infact, ive been haunted by a flower plant that used to live with us. for more details PM me, its a complicated story.

its been a good weekend. My sister and her husband gave us a surprise visit. We were limited in the amount of time to spend time with each other, but it was a good visit alhumdulliah

a new blog layout/design is in the works. i dont know when i'll release it. but keep your eyes peeled and do check back often.

my bedroom door is open and this bothers me.

-taibah out

0 comments: